If everything is on Google, then everyone is on Facebook. We spend hours on Facebook every day and it amazes me how little we know of the website that knows everything about us.
You shouldn’t be as scared of your girlfriend / parents or police for that matter, as you should be of Facebook. It probably knows almost everything about you, since everything that goes online is never erased.
Here’re some quick facts about Facebook and what is it up to:
1. If you hack Facebook, they will pay you
A minimum of 31105.00 rupees
2. How many do you know?
3. Facebook loses US $ 25,000 for every minute when its down
Just imagine the amount of money they are making when the site is up.
4. There’s a Facebook addiction Disorder
So who all are suffering?
5. Use a different language on Facebook
What be troublin ye?
6. Several people have been murdered for unfriending someone on Facebook
7. Facebook tracks all your activities, even after you’ve signed out
Ever wonder how ads on Facebook are in line with your searches?
8. The “like” button on Facebook was originally going to be called as“Awesome”
If only there was an unlike button for “no fucks given”
9. The notification globe changes as per your location
The next time you go overseas, do check it.
10. People search 1 billion times per day on Facebook
11. In 20 minutes 1,851,000 status updates are entered
So you know where all the bullshit is coming from?
12. In 20 minutes 2,716,000 photos are uploaded
Them people. Phew.
13. Launch of the latest Internet.org in India, giving six Indian states access to free basic internet services for health, education, jobs and communication
Facebook teamed up with Reliance to launch this application.
Apparently, it is more than just a social medium. With or without social media, you will have good people doing good deeds. Kudos to you Mr. Mark.