All your life you’ve spent in making contacts and bringing people together. People like you instantly, they enjoy your company and you are the life of a party. You are a true blue extrovert.
But recently you have started feeling more and more lonely in a group of people and you crave for some time to yourself. If that is so, then you have caught the bug of introverted-ness.
Here are a few signs.
1. You’ve started yearning for a meaningful conversation with one person instead of small talk with a lot of people.
2. You like going to parties, but not to meet people.
3. Staying alone has stopped feeling like a waste of time.
4. You’ve started sitting in the front or the back seats on a public transport vehicle.
5. You’ve started responding to calls only of people who are close to you.
6. You’ve started talking to yourself and enjoying it more than talking to strangers.
7. You’ve stopped responding to texts right away unless there’s something important to you.
8. Headphone seem more like companions than accessories.
9. You’ve lost interest in most group activities.
10. Instead of trying to make yourself heard, people have started asking your opinion.
11. You’ve started concentrating on one thing at a time instead of multi-tasking.