As difficult as it may get sometimes, life is full of joy, sorrow, fun, games and frustration. The days we live right now go on to become memorable in ways that we cannot comprehend.
California-based comic artist Mary Park took it upon herself to capture these moments in cute illustration. Within a year, she gained about 300k followers on Instagram and you’ll love her drawings.
There are three things Mary loves – cats, annoying her boyfriend and k-drama. Here are some of her best illustrations of everyday life which you’ll totally relate to if you’re anything like her.
1. I am no designer but being a writer is somewhat the same.
2. This every fitness couple story ever.
3. It’s kinda hard to miss when you’ve got layers of makeup on.
4. A big, BIG no for me too.
5. You do you, girl!
6. Never letting you go, Sunday.
7. All Coachella goers will agree to this. Or any concert, actually.
8. Don’t believe it. I repeat, DO NOT BELIEVE IT.
9. Are you serious, human?
View this post on Instagram
BEST THING EVER!! Ever since getting Beanz the smell of poop has been untameable and I was constantly scooping and changing the litter box but the smell would never fully go away and it was driving me crazy! So I discovered the self cleaning @thelitterrobot and have been singing about getting one to all my friends and family and I FINALLY GOT ONE!!! And it has been the most exciting thing that has happened this month in our household T_T!! I'm so happy I never have to scoop their smelly poops again…..thank you for saving my apartment from Beanz' deadly poops !!! 💀 💩 _ _ (I tried getting Dooby to take a picture or video but she is camera shy 😒) #litterrobot #litter #freedom #cats #poop #neveragain
10. No wonder they’re mean to you.
11. Reassurance is key.
12. Whatever brings these lovely cartoons to life…
14. Just when you think you’re doing good.
15. Couples who grow fat together, stay together.
16. Grab the hoodies first!
17. Every girl can relate to this.
18. If I talk about poop to you, I love you.
19. Every single day…
20. Well, you could have offered.
21. Food babies for life.
22. True story.
23. No bra is my favourite bra.
24. How will you know I love you if I don’t annoy you?
Love is in the little things you do, whether it is for yourself or with your partner or your pet. It is never the extravagant things that leave a mark on your heart, it’s always the little ways in which they care for you or the things that make you happy.