Durga Puja is finally here. And whether or not you’re a Bengali, it’s always a delight to visit the magnificent pandals and gorge on the mouth-watering dishes. So let’s see if you can name these Durga puja delicacies correctly!
1. A classic Bengali sweet dish loved by all!
2. This aromatic dish is served as bhog to maa Durga.
3. With fish as the star ingredient, this dish is cooked in a mustard gravy!
4. A popular Bengali starter which is also called the ‘Banana blossom cutlet’!
5. This sweet treat is a rice based pudding!
6. This non-veg curry and fried puri will leave you wanting for more.
7. Prepared using milk, sugar and jaggery, this ball of happiness is a must have Bengali sweet.
8. This version of Kolkata biryani has potato in it too!
9. A typical Bengali Pujo bhog is incomplete without ______.
10. This desi dessert has our heart.
Your result is
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick