Dogs are not pets, they are people. They have personalities. They get happy, they get sad and depressed, they get angry, they get playful and when you have a dog which is capable of so many emotions, your life is never going to be the same.
Plus, dogs do not live like humans. They do not know that they cannot chew on your sofa cushions or brand new slippers you bought yesterday. They live life quite fully, without any human reservations and hence they are such a joy to be with, even if they leave your sofa shredded.
maimaijohn made these insightful comics on how our lives have the potential to change for the best after getting a lovely dog.
1. When you leave your room spick and span and then it looks like a hurricane somehow happened inside it
2. Stuffed animals do not remain ‘stuffed’ anymore
3. Your cables are never safe but you still love your pet
4. Most of your “hanging out with buddies” is actually hanging out with your dog
5. Dogs do not just change you, but also your near and dear ones
6. Your clean car never remains clean with them around
7. All food is expected to be shared, and the puppy eyes are irresistible to ignore
8. Most of your salary goes in buying their food (which is really expensive), but you do not care
9. Your Instagram is full of their photos rather than pictures of food
10. And life is blissful with them in it.