I openly admit, I have a fetish for bags (in the most non-phallic way, FYI). And I’m pretty sure many of you do too! Sadly, though, our wallet doesn’t always permit us to indulge in this whim. But the good thing is, using scraps of clothes taken from old dresses, shirts or that tailoring shop in your neighbourhood, and using a little skill you can make some very pretty bags for yourself. I have some options for you, check these out…
1. A super cute knitted clutch
You will get the tutorial here.
2. A classy bow clutch for when you want to have “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”
Check how to make it here.
3. How about a pretty cross body bag
Pair it with your casual outfit and you’re good to go!
4. You can turn one of your pillowcases into a bag too
You can check here to see how to make this cute bag.
5. These pretty little pouches will keep your knickknacks safe
Never lose a coin again. 🙂
6. Isn’t this tote perfect for college?
…or an idle stroll in the afternoon?
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
7. This gorgeous rope handled tote bag
Learn how to make it here.
8. This adorable cinch bag
Here is a tutorial for how to make it.
9. Can you even get enough of these ruffle zipper pouches
Here you go, learn how to make it.
10. Or these zippered bow pouches
Here is a tutorial for these utterly adorable pouches.
11. This tote is just perfect for the book lover in you
Here‘s how to make it. By the way, do not tear down a good book, take one that you can’t read anymore!
Use them well. 🙂