Passion knows no boundaries. It takes people to different places. And when it comes to photography, these places can literally be anywhere in the world. Photographers spend hours in difficult situations just to get that perfect photograph. You can call them crazy, you can call them a maniac, but they don’t care because what they are doing makes them extremely happy.
The following photos depict how people can go to any limits to fulfill what they’re striving for. These photos also tell us about those daring photographers who did the same amount of work (or probably more), but chose to stayed behind the lens and made someone else memorable.
1. When you have a camera in your hand, you have no fear
2. His pictures can set the world on fire!
3. If only he could watch out for what is reaching out for him
4. “Gun se darr nahi lagta sahab.”
5. Photography level: SWAG!
6. “Sssshhh! Don’t tell them it’s not real.”
7. “Open fire!”
8. From rivers and ridges…
9. “Gravity? What’s that?”
11. “I think you should change the settings to ISO to 100.”
12. In photography this is called the inverted cockroach pose
13. I wonder how will he adjust the frozen lens
14. “Hey! This is a no photography zone.”
15. Ooo La La La Oo Le O
16. I think it’s a lens cum bazooka.
17. “I can smelly something fishy.”
18. I think the bear just wanted a selfie together
19. Kneeling in front of the not-so-holy water
20. I strongly think think that this is a violation of the traffic rules
21. “Take a close up picture now!”
22. I hope this child doesn’t grow up to become a doctor or an engineer
So the next time you meet a pretentious photographer who shows off his/her fancy gadgets, ask him/him how many such photos have they clicked!