Chetan Bhagat, the celebrity author, is known for his book-turned-movie, Two States. Now if you haven’t read or watched it, it’s okay you’re not missing out. While there are some who might think of him as a literary soul, those some are limited to his immediate family members. While the rest of Twitter is pretty busy trolling him.
Well, this morning Chetan Bhagat asked people on Twitter to send him pictures of his new book, One Indian Girl, with a beautiful backdrop.
— Chetan Bhagat (@chetan_bhagat) October 10, 2016
And what did he get? That’s right, he got burned.
1. We don’t need bricks, we have his books.
— Gautam Trivedi (@Gotham3) October 10, 2016
2. Because there is a surge in the population of house wives buying his books.
— Divya (@divya_amanna) October 10, 2016
3. If you run out of toilet paper, you know what to use.
— Smoking Skills (@SmokingSkills_) October 10, 2016
4. And if you live up north, it’s a good companion on those camping trips/treks.
— Akshay (@AkshayKatariyaa) October 10, 2016
5. I can’t even…
6. It’s the chat-wala’s bread and butter.
7. Does this look like Deonar dumping ground. This must be the reason for all the fires.
8. Maybe it is.
— Saurabh (@SabPseudoHai) October 10, 2016
9. Even the raddiwala is upset about his find.
— Rofl Gandhi (@RoflGandhi_) October 10, 2016
10. Probably what all the guys are going to do on reading it.
— • Conventional Chinese Person • (@mehdi_nisar1) October 10, 2016
11. His problems continue.
— Anuj Shah (@_shahanuj_) October 10, 2016
12. Because Indian twitter is incomplete without toilet humor.
— yogi adyanath🚩 (@YogiRogue) October 10, 2016
13. And of course Kejru is involved in this troll session.
— Elvis priceless (@Nsihnat) October 10, 2016
14. Because when is he not?
15. I hope for everyone’s sake it doesn’t stink as bad as this picture.
— Demoanarkist (@anarkanu) October 10, 2016
Come on Chetan Bhagat, you walked right into that one.