It’s the 14th of February and the roses are bundled into bouquets, the chocolate boxes are packed and the love notes have been sent. It’s that single day when you’re allowed to snap pictures with your bae and #mine without people cringing. The world (and your social media) seems to have a pink and red filter on it, don’t you agree?
But these celebs are taking over Instagram and posting the most adorable pictures with their beloveds. And you know what, we don’t complain. After all, we love some social media PDA!
1. Here’s a throwback picture that Big B posted with his jeevansathi Jaya Bachchan and it has taken us all to visit those sweet memories.
2. Sonam Kapoor shared a snowy and love filled picture hand in hand with rumored BF, Anand Ahuja.
And we’ve also got Anand’s reply to the post which says, “There’s love and there’s fear. You can’t have one when you have the other. I’ll never have fear again because of you.” Did you just scream “AWWW” with me?!
3. And here comes the Khiladi with two bouquets in hand, one for Mrs. Funnybones and the other for his precious Nitara.
4. Mira Rajput also shared a picture with her forever on her Instagram story saying she’s missing her bae!
5. Cheeky boomerangs are always the cutest bet, Madhuri Dixit, and Dr. Nene show the way.
6. Sagarika-Zahir the most adorable newlyweds are also celebrating their first day of love as a married couple and my hear is melting.
7. Self-love is the truest form of love and no one does it better than the diva, Sushmita!
8. Sakshi Dhoni shared a collage of baby Ziva and sent all her V-Day love to her hubby, Mahi, and the little one.
9. Anushka took to wish everyone “this” day, but even if you don’t mention his name we know it’s for a certain Cheeku.
10. Sushant Singh Rajput represented the ‘I don’t believe in Valentine’s Club’ and shared this picture on his Insta.
11. K-Jo also wished everyone sticking to the red theme of the day.
12. Heartthrob, Milind Soman also shared a cuddly selfie with his GF Ankita and I’m jealous (and you should be too!)
13. Miley Jab Hum Tum co-stars and real-life lovebirds Mohit and Sanaya look doe-eyed together.
14. Just married, Aashka Goradia and Brent Goble are forever giving us couple goals, so why would today be any different?!
@ibrentgoble #HappyValentinesDay #iloveyou #kyathiaayo TAG @kissmetherediary in a #kissmethere style with your partner! Beautiful backdrop! And a kiss of love #travel #travelphotography #Repost @kissmetherediary with @get_repost ・・・ On a mountain covered with snow ❄️, surrounded by deep green ginormous trees 🌲 and by the last rays of the 🌞 ! #kissmethere @aashkagoradia @ibrentgoble #himachalpradesh #himachaldiaries #manali #hamptapass #travelphotography @alexpeteralex @cheeseandcrackers2018 #travel #fallinlove #goplaces #onelove Outfit @pawanandpranav styling @nidasshah
15. Bharti and Haarsh are also celebrating their first big V-day as a married couple and how lovestruck does the pair look?
16. Rohit Sharma posted a picture of himself holding the Man of the Match trophy but dedicated to his bae for life, Ritika!
17. Prince and Yuvika just got engaged so this will be one special Valentine’s day for the duo!
18. Sophie Chodhry went all out sticking with the traditional red roses. We wonder who they’re from though. *thinking face*
Didn’t these celebs just make you scream AWW-DORABLE, cause I know I did! Well, if you’re single and celebrating self-adoration or you’re celebrating V-Day with your partner or if like me, you’re going all out with your pals and celebrating Galentine’s, I hope you have a great time. Love is a precious feeling, cherish it and celebrate it just like these stars are doing. Happy Valentine’s Day, y’all!