A lot of things have effects on our eating habits, from the weather to the environment we live in. And our health has the biggest say in deciding our eating habits. Where as some people can or cannot eat certain things because of health issues, others try out new diets to keep themselves healthy.
But when it comes to celebrities, we all know that they have to maintain strict diets. But that doesn’t mean they don’t have their quirks about it! For example –
1. Famous writer Stephen King eats a slice of cheesecake every day, before sitting down to write
2. Apple co-founder Steve Jobs used to practically live on carrots
Apparently, his skin turned a bit orange because of the excessive carrot consuming!
3. Hollywood actor Renee Zellweger of the Bridget Jones fame ate ice cubes for a while
Yup, just that. She snacks on them because ice cubes make her feel full while adding nothing extra to her body.
4. Model and TV host Petra Nemcova eats nothing but carrots, tomatoes and fish
Even she was starting to turn into another colour at one point because of the excess Vitamin A in her body.
5. Singer Mariah Carey maintains something called the “purple diet”
For three days each week, she only eats things that are purple in colour, like grapes, eggplants etc.
6. Actor Nicole Kidman, while filming Cold Mountain, went on a hard diet of hard boiled eggs
She only used have 3/4 hard boiled eggs per day for food.
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
7. Reese Witherspoon, despite being a full grown adult, likes eating baby food
She apparently eats baby food for lunch and breakfast and normal ‘adult food’ for dinner.
8. Actor Nicolas Cage doesn’t eat pork because he thinks they don’t have dignified sex
Fish, on the other hand, are meticulous about their mating if you know what I mean!
9. During the year 2011, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg only ate what he killed
10. Former Prime Minister of India, Morarji Desai, famously drank his own urine every day
Now you know where Bear Grylls gets motivation from.
11. Henry Ford, the automobile tycoon, used to eat weeds from his own garden
12. Charles Darwin, the famous explorer, ate pretty much any animal he discovered
*Looks down at her plate of samosa and jalebi and becomes happy again*