Robert Wagner once said,
“A dog will teach you, unconditional love. If you can have that in your life, things won’t be too bad.”
Seldom will you find a purer form of love than that which exists between a dog and his master. The dog will be there for you, no matter the time, irrespective of the place. It will fight for you, protect you valiantly. And in the face of sadness, it’ll dedicate every ounce of warm love in its body to making you happy. Dogs are truly God’s gift to mankind.
As an avid dog lover, these pictures of dogs out camping with their owners, uploaded by ‘campingwithdogs‘, seriously makes me consider taking my own camping trip with my furry little friend:
1. Isn’t he the cutest bundle of joy!
2. That head tilt really adds a whole lot of ‘cute’ to the picture.
3. Cuteness overload!
4. If I ever decide to brave a cold forest, I’d want him by my side.
5. The happiest pup on 3 legs!
6. You can take a nap, I’ll stand guard.
7. Yeah, I can’t see shit, but it makes me look cool.
8. Step aside puss in boots, we’ve got new adorableness in town.
9. This guy is sure to bring a smile in the saddest of times.
10. He trusted you, but you threw a snowball at him anyway.
11. Hold me tight. Never let me go.
12. Look at that, mommy’s really strong!
13. Don’t think he likes the snow too much.
14. Trust me, that’s the most calming spot in the world right now.
15. Look how happy he is!
16. Yeah, I know I’m sexy.
17. Snow, snow everywhere! I love snow. Did I tell you, that I like snow?
18. To be or not to be… that is the question.
19. I’ve got skills, bro. I can do this with my tongue, can you?
20. Look ma, I’m the Lion King now!
21. Ssup, bro?
22. Ah, I’m so cosy right now.
24. Few things in life are as blissful as sleep.
25. Really? She looks nothing like me!
26. Ski buddies!
27. Nothing… just chilling.
28. Out in the open waters, fearless, adorable.
29. Twinning, are we now?
30. Where’s my breakfast!
Camping with dogs is a rare sort of bliss. I urge you all to experience it. I know I’m going to. I’ll leave you with this final thought:
“The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself too.”