Yesterday was Mother’s Day all over the world, but I’m sure you knew that all thanks to social media. My Instagram was flooded with friends posting pictures with their mothers and writing the sweetest notes to these superheroes, and I’m sure yours was too. Not that I’m complaining, if we can’t celebrate their dedication to us everyday, one day of the year dedicated to them is not asking for much.
Bollywood celebs were no different, they posted pictures with their mothers and wrote heartfelt messages to the wind behind their wings.
1. Janhvi Kapoor shared a picture with her late mommy Sri Devi and we all felt a tear roll down our cheek.
2. Katrina Kaif also shared a photograph with her mother and aww!
3. Three generations, wow!
4. Alia couldn’t have said it any better “your day, today and everyday”.
5. Tiger Shroff with his mumma bear.
6. Madhu Chopra looks stunning!
The one thing I promised Dad was to keep you smiling.. it makes me so happy to see you so full of life Ma .. you are the definition of Vibrancy ! I always wish you happiness and joy.. You are my strength and weakness all in one. If I’m even 5% of you my life will be pretty amazing! Thank you for making it as incredible as it is by being you! Love to the moon and back. #happymothersday ❤️💋💖👩❤️👩 @madhumalati
8. All smiles for these two.
9. Sonakshi you cutie!
11. Farah Khan and her three babies.
12. What a stunner!
14. Gauri Khan too shared a picture.
15. Baby Anushka looks so freaking cute!
16. Malaika Arora Khan is all about the glam.
17. Kriti Sanon also posted a blast from the past.
18. Vaani Kapoor got it from her mama!
19. Awww, mothers I tell you!
This is the best role of my life, and I already won an award in the form of you before I played it😇Still feels like yesterday when you were inside me.. Gosh! how time flies.Its amazing to now see my heart beat outside of me…Viaan-Raj , Thankyou for choosing me😬😍😘And I got my FIRST handwritten card today🤗😢😬Happy Mother’s Day to my mom , love you to the moon and back ..and to all you #SuperMoms #wonderwomen , Sending u all a #grouphug #loveyourmom #respect #gratitude
20. Mira shared a picture of Misha and her mom, adorable!
21. Raveena Tandon went out celebrating.
22. Squishy hugs are the best kind.
23. Ekta Kapoor toasted her mommy.
24. Sushmita Sen says that she’s “blessed to be born to an absolute Goddess”. WOW!
#happymothersday Maa ❤️💋😍💃🏻 To that spirit with which she taught me & @rajeevsen9 that “we have EVERYTHING we’ll ever need,right here inside of us…& we are enough” 👊👏😍❤️😘 ufffff what a WOMAN!!!!! I celebrate this #Durga #shakti with every breath…I am blessed to be born to an absolute #goddess 😍❤️😇 To ALL #mothers …#respect #hugs & an #avalanche of love 🙏😊❤️ #DuggaDugga
25. Randeep Hooda is enjoying the clear skies with his mommy.
— Randeep Hooda (@RandeepHooda) May 13, 2018
26. Shaheen Bhatt and her mother are such sweethearts.
27. Doesn’t Pari look just like her mother?
28. Bipasha Basu shared an entire collage with her mother dearest.
29. Kajol posted one with her “superpower” and her “life”.
30. Dia Mirza also shared a throwback picture with her mamma!
31. Khiladi Kumar is all kisses!
32. Ranbir Kapoor chose to dine with his mommy and Neetu Kapoor shared a photo with her ankhon ka taara!
What a way to pay a tribute to their moms. Bolly moms and all other moms around, you guys are the real superstars!