I believe we have read enough about why travelling is beyond compare. I think we have also read enough about the places too; off beat destinations along with the mainstream bliss. But what still remains a very known mystery is the art to travel.
Travelling is to a traveller what a canvas is to a painter. It is always new, even when you’re going to the same place. Travellers never touch and go, they absorb, inhale and revel in the beauty of the place. A traveler always follows his heart, chases his dreams and tell you stories that are gifted to him from all the places.
Here’s why you should be with someone who travels:
1. Travelers come home with souvenirs, and that connects you to a distance land
It is like travelling to places, without even moving an inch.
2. They give you gifts in form of stories that they narrate, years after their trip
An assurance that you will never go to bed without a fairytale.
3. One will always feel comfort in their wanderings and lost in their silence
It is as wonderful as it sounds.
4. Travelers cherish experience
They will prefer spending their time travelling.
5. A traveler will appreciate subtle belongings from a place over a fancy antique from a store
6. Such people are very flexible, adaptable and open-minded
Because they have seen the world, have met people & are still eager to explore more.
7. Travelers understand the value of money, time and moments
Since they know the rudiments of life much more
8. Someone who travels a lot will always believe in Carpe Diem
Because no one knows how to seize an opportunity or day better than them.
9. Travelers are spontaneous; they’ll always keep you at the edge of your seat
They carry a universe within.
10. They can sum up their life in a bag
The art of packing what is needful, letting go of things, letting go of places and only keeping the good is a lesson that not only helps while traveling, but throughout one’s life.
11. They learn to see the truth behind the world’s slow decay
They accept things the way they are. Having travelled so much, they accept the truth, however, bad or good it is. A travellers heart is full of such emotions, thus the great understanding.
12. Your relationship will never be stale or boring
This goes without saying that these people are most interesting on the planet.
13. At last, the life of a traveler can be described in one word- “surprise”
You will never know what is coming next.
A traveler sees what he sees and a tourist sees what he has come to see.