We sometimes refrain from buying a particular product because it is out of our budget. Even though the product delivers a high return on investment, we fear it will burn a hole in our pocket. One such product is our personal vehicle.
Let’s face it, owning a personal vehicle has been a childhood dream for most of us. If you are someone who has always dreamt of buying an electric scooter, budget constraints might have been your point of concern till now. After all, it’s only natural to be worried about the cost when you have several other responsibilities to take care of.
What if we tell you that your dream can come true? Yes, you heard that right! Your dream of owning a vehicle equipped with advanced technology can turn into reality, and that too, with an electric scooter price that falls well under your budget!
Read on to learn about the factors you need to consider before selecting a vehicle, the electric scooter price and features that make it unique compared to other electric scooters in the market!
Factors that You Must Consider Along With Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Price:
Electric scooters are trending in the market, and you might need clarification about which one to bring home. You need to be mindful and analyze the long-term, monetary, and personal benefits before reaching a conclusion. Here are some key factors to remember:
- The first thing you need to decide before you visit the market is to determine the amount of electric scooter price you can afford without breaking the bank. Maximum electric scooters in India cost above ₹1 lakh, and you must be prepared with this requirement to get the best electric scooter.
- Always ask what is the maximum range of the particular electric scooter. Many scooters offer ranges starting from 50 to 200 or 250 km. However, this also depends upon the distance you travel every day.
- Check what additional features they are offering. Many scooters provide Bluetooth connectivity, two riding modes, and boot space. Several models also have three riding modes – Eco, Sports, and Reverse. Ask whether there’s an app to learn about the scooter’s information. All these unique features are offered at an affordable electric scooter price.
- Check whether you are eligible for a subsidy on the electric scooter price. The government provides subsidies for the first purchase of electric vehicles. With this subsidy, your electric scooter price becomes more affordable.
- Remember to enquire about the electric scooter battery and how long it takes to charge fully. Also ask about the battery type, warranty, and charger so that you can fully understand whether it fulfils your requirement.
Now that you know the factors that play a crucial role while buying an electric scooter, such as vehicle range, electric scooter price, features, and battery, you can easily take a decision.
What Makes Bajaj Chetak Unique?
Bajaj Chetak has returned to the market in a new avatar – Bajaj Chetak Smart Electric Scooter. The Bajaj Chetak electric scooter is a favourite amongst riders because of its robust and seamless build. The premium electric scooter has a steel body that provides superior safety from any damage and makes it highly durable. Here are some of the features of Bajaj Chetak:
- The electric scooter is equipped with Bluetooth that allows you, as a rider, to keep a tab on calls, phone battery indication, navigation assistance, and time sync. You won’t have to stop, check notifications, or even miss critical alerts! However, refrain from using your phone while riding the electric scooter.
- Bajaj Chetak has also launched its ‘Chetak App’ that you can download on your phone. With this, you can keep an eye on the vehicle information. You can also get real-time updates on geo-fencing, OTA updates, and temper alerts – all via the application.
- The premium scooter is available in four vibrant colours- Velluto Russo, Hazelnut, Brooklyn Black, and Indigo Metallic. You can choose the colour as per your preference.
- One of the main reasons the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter price is worth your money is because of the IP67 water protection feature. This feature can come in handy during monsoons. Most people worry about the water damage their electric scooter might be most prone to. Not to mention, one wants to depend entirely upon their vehicle to ensure they reach their destination on time regardless of external factors. With Bajaj Chetak, you do not have to worry about such things. Take out your electric scooter in the rain and ride it freely without worrying about battery damage.
- You can charge the Bajaj Chetak Smart Electric Scooter at home with the help of a regular 5A plug. It takes around 4 hours to charge the battery fully.
- The current Bajaj Chetak price in the market is ₹120,983, which is quite affordable. The Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter is eligible for subsidy as per the government rules and regulations. The subsidy will help you significantly with finances.
- Bajaj Chetak Smart Electric Scooter offers a range of 90 km when fully charged in the Eco mode. Although, the range also depends upon certain external factors such as rider’s build, traffic conditions, type of road, load, and so on.
Bring Your Bajaj Chetak Home Today
Bajaj Chetak Smart Electric Scooter is currently one of the best electric scooters available. Bajaj is known for manufacturing technologically advanced vehicles at an affordable price point. The automobile manufacturer is set to repeat history with the success of the Bajaj Chetak electric scooter. This model has unique and valuable features at a fantastic electric scooter price that people can invest in. Find your nearest showroom today, take a test drive and book your Bajaj Chetak electric scooter!