This time, Kristina took a trip to lake Baikal, the deepest lake on Earth. The massive Siberian water body gets frozen in the winters and make for a spectacular sight. The water of the lake is so clear that one can see everything, fish, plants and stones at the bottom of the lake!
Check out these mesmerising pictures of one of the most beautiful locations in the world.
1. Just clear sky and a frozen floor
2. Winter wonderland!
3. Picture perfect!
4. If this is not giving travel goals to you, I don’t know what will
5. A breathtaking sunset reflecting its beauty on the frozen lake
6. The cracks on ice make for a beautiful natural sculpture
7. Imagine living in one of those houses by the lake
8. A mystical, beautiful and unspoilt land
9. Prettiest landscape ever!
10. Can’t dip your feet here, but still makes for one beautiful picture
11. As far as the eye can see, just ice and ice
12. This is a place worthy of being on every traveller’s to-do list
13. A casual stroll or a romantic walk, this is the place
14. Like little stars in the night sky
15. Nature’s most spectacular bounty!
16. Sitting on a lake, how many times do you see that?
17. What a place to just sit, introspect and be one with nature
18. Freeze frame, literally
19. Like crystals spread on land
20. Nothing is more spectacular than a frozen paradise
The Baikal remains frozen till May. So you still have some time to witness this amazing gift of nature.
H/T and Image source: Boredpanda