Whether it is a wedding, a red carpet event, a book launch, unicorn-themed bash or a Halloween costume party, celebrities always put their best (read: stylish and fashionable) foot forward. We can count on them to give us outfit inspiration for any occasion.
Recently, B-town stars attended a birthday party hosted by producer and director Amritpal Singh Bindra, reports NDTV. According to The Indian Express, the bash was themed 90s Bollywood and everyone went all out recreating iconic movie characters. Here are 10 of the most creative looks.
Gauri Khan as Tina, Karan Johar as Rahul and Kaajal Anand as Anjali from ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.
View this post on Instagram
So BREAKING NEWS😂! We attended our dear friends @bindraamritpal’s 90’s BOLLYWOOD theme bash! So KKHH it was for us! @gaurikhan channelled her inner TINA @putlu channelled ANJALI and me ofcourse had to be RAHUL !!! Don’t miss the most embarrassed @iamsrk photobombing our poster recreation! @kajol #rani
2. Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi channeling Raj and Simran from ‘Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge’
3. Shweta Bachchan recreated father Amitabh’s iconic look from the song ‘Jumma Chumma De De’.
4. Siddharth Malhotra also went as Tiger from ‘Hum’.
5. Janhvi Kapoor dressed as mother Sridevi from the movie ‘Chandni’.
6. Filmmaker Shashank Khaitan as Badshah Khan from ‘Khuda Gawah’ and wife Nalini as Anjali.
7. Kiara Advani as Simi Garewal and Akansha Ranjan Kapoor as Anjali.
8. Manish Malhotra’s outfit read, “I am the 90s”.
9. Nikhita and Devang Bhimjyani channeling Raveena Tandon & Akshay Kumar’s ‘Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast’.
10. The host as the silent sardar from ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’.
Looks like Amitabh Bachchan’s film characters as well as Kajol’s Anjali were the most popular among the attendees. Which one is your favourite?