The startup scene in India is maturing. What else can you expect from a knowledge hungry nation of passionate talented youngsters?
Here are 25 surefire ways to identify a startup entrepreneur in India.
1. They can pitch their startup anywhere..from elevators to chai tapdis
..from washrooms to boardrooms.
2. They quit an 8 hrs per day job to work for 16 hrs per day
..without a pay.
3. In a mall, when someone says “Fit”, they think of “Product Market Fit”
What did ye just say?
4. Their face glows when someone asks them about their product/startup
5. WiFi is their first and only love
6. They visit the salon & gym at odd hours on weekdays when there’s no rush
The perks of being an entrepreneur.
7. They can be found at every startup event
..trying to socialize with everyone.
8. They’re either extremely happy or extremely gloomy
There’s no room for moderate emotions in an entrepreneur’s life. True story.
9. All tech entrepreneurs suffer from right hand pain
Thanks to this.
10. And dark circles
11. They can multi-task like a ninja
From being a CEO to office boy, sales and marketing, pitching investors to clients, they do it all.
12.They have the choicest of praises for each investor in town
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
13. They see opportunities everywhere
14. When their relatives ask them what they do for a living, they be like
Ab kya bolu isko.
15. They will argue if you bad mouth Open Source
16. They know that the best ideas usually come under the shower
17. Every entrepreneur has atleast read THIS
18. Their roommates only see them at 3 AM at night
Like a warrior returning home.
19. If you ever dare to compare their startup with another startup, be prepared…
..for hours of long explanation on how they are different.
20. They don’t know what day of the week it is
..coz they work everyday.
21. You can take tips from them on how to survive on an intelligent monthly budget
Shoe-string budget? No problem.
22. They are the best people to talk about audacious ideas
None can empathize better. And they will always be positive and supportive.
23. They are a humble lot
Building a startup is a quick lesson in humility. The best entrepreneurs are the most down to earth too.
24. For them…
25. And finally, they’re unrealistic but determined
Entrepreneurs are not realistic, they dream the impossible and fight till they achieve that goal. They are hell bent on making a dent in the universe.
And they will.