There are people out there who just cannot do without tea. It’s become an indispensable part of their everyday lives. A nightmare is very often defined as having no tea at home. Is your love for this beverage an obsession?
Here is a list of sixteen things all tea lovers would relate to.
1. First thing you think of when you wake up in the morning
2. That sound after you take the first sip….”Aah”
3. At work, even if the coffee is free you prefer a chai-sutta break with your colleagues
4. You have special feelings for people who share the same taste in tea
“I only have black tea”
5. Tea is your power booster
Ek cup chai, then i’ll finish this goddamn work at a single go.
6. Your sutta doesn’t kick in without tea
Sutta without chai is like Tom without Jerry.
7. Your idea of a perfect rainy day: chai, marie biscuit & a book
8. Chai has cutting, coffee has nothing
and you can have only tea #likeaboss, not coffee
9. Chai is the official guest beverage in most parts of India
10. You’ve tried various variants of tea
Ginger, honey ,chamomile, green, Chinese, holy basil, white, green, oolong, rooibos and what not.
11. You get pissed off if there’s no tea in the house
12. After an afternoon nap, when your head is heavy, there’s nothing that can beat a hot cup of chai
13. If you’re depressed, tea is your solution
14. You can instantly make out in a sip if the tea is made from tea-leaves or tea-powder
And you often ask your friends from Assam/Darjeeling to bring fresh tea leaves for you, straight from the tea-estates.
15. If you’re sick & down, there’s only one medicine that can lift you up
And it’s actually good for your health. Tea lowers risk of heart attack and strokes & has cancer fighting effects.
16. All these tea pictures and points have made you grab a cup of chai right now
Tea is always a good idea.
You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy tea and that’s kind of the same thing.