“Love is not blind – it sees more and not less, but because it sees more it is willing to see less” ~Will Moss
What are the signs that you’re in true love? Well, there are many, but what about these sure signs; check how many of these are true for you
1. You bring out the best in each other
2. Even if you are dressed sloppy, it doesn’t really matter
3. You can fart freely in front of each other
Love is in the air! 😛
4. You start compromising on things you normally don’t
5. You no longer clear your internet browsing history
6. You know each others passwords – email, Facebook, Twitter… everything!
You also know their password variations & password hints.
7. You both know and fight over each others’ disgusting habits
Maro sale ko!
8. You have had innumerable break ups. None of which lasted more than a day
The word breakup has become synonymous to “I am angry, I don’t want to talk to you”
9. In a restaurant, you concentrate more on the food than on each other
10. Both your bank accounts have eventually got married
“Pay the electricity bill, use my account”
11. You have forgotten what loneliness used to feel like
12. Now “We” comes before “Me”
We > Me
13. You haven’t said “I love you” to each other for weeks because that’s already meant in everything you do
Love is sweet when it’s new.
Love is sweeter when it’s true.
What about you?