Be glad there isn’t too much to read here.
1. You run away from people who have fat books in their hands
2. No one ever gifts you books, because they know it’s a waste of money
Seriously, anything else will do.
3. You always wonder how people can sit for hours reading a book
You sat reading for 4 days straight? Whaaaaaat?
4. When you’re assigned a fat book to read from college, you get mini panic attacks
Seriously? Why don’t you just kill me instead?
5. Libraries are hell to you
GET. ME. OUT.
📣 Follow Storypick on Instagram! Click here to follow @story.pick
6. You’ve given book reading a try, but you’ve failed miserably
7. Because once you start reading, you get distracted easily
Okay, let’s start readi…hey is that a yo-yo?
8. Hence, comic books are as close to reading books as you can get
Fewer things to read and more pictures to look at. Win.
9. And that’s why you ALWAYS prefer movie versions of books
Life would be so much better if they made movies out of all the books. In 3D.
10. But anyway, you would much rather have visuals teach you, than a boring old book. Because you’re cool like that
Go on, play with that yo-yo already.