Steve Jobs once said, “Don’t let the noise of others opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
Each one of us is unique and gifted in our own ways. The only thing one needs is the courage to follow one’s passion.
1. Deep inside, you know that your key to happiness lies in chasing your dreams
2. Your parents would be a bit concerned at first, but..
their happiness lies in your happiness, so they will surely support you.
3. You will get more optimistic towards life
because you know that you will be shaping your own destiny.
4. Work would become fun
Any wonder why people quit their 9-5 jobs to do what they love 16 hours a day, 7 days a week?
5. It will motivate you to excel
6. You will start learning faster, and better
7. You may fail
And that’s alright; you will learn to embrace failure.
Failure builds character
making you more humble and preparing you for success.
8. You will put in your all time best
coz that’s the only way to success.
9. Your confidence will reach new heights
Nothing is more attractive than a confident person.
10. After all, happiness is making your dreams come true
In the end, life is short and spending it doing what you love makes it worthwhile.
So go ahead and take that leap.