We’re all borderline social media addicts. With Instagram, Facebook and Twitter ruling our lives, it’s become almost impossible to not be on these platforms. I don’t know about you but watching doggo videos is just as important to me as my morning coffee.
Unfortunately, for us, our struggle for likes is real. But these celebs are acing the likes game. Starting from a very tiny number of 7 million (which, BTW is more than the population of certain countries. Case in point – Singapore with a total population of 5.6M) you can only imagine how high the number of likes on the number one spot has!
Disclaimer: People like Selena Gomez A LOT!
10. Selena Gomez’s adorable celebratory 25th birthday post!
Number of likes: 7 million
9. Selena Gomez rocking those American flag colours (on a cycle, on the beach, in heels?)
Number of likes: 7.1 million
8. Cristiano Ronaldo and his picture-perfect family!
Number of likes: 7.2 million
7. Selena Gomez and The Weekend giving off a dreamy 60s movie vibe!
Number of likes: 7.7 million
6. Selena Gomez and The Weekend cuddling up in a retro selfie mode.
Number of likes: 8.1 million
5. Cristiano Ronaldo with the apples of his eyes- his baby twins!
Number of likes: 8.2 million
4. Queen Bee herself sharing her first picture of her twin babies Sir Carter and Rumi. (Pro tip- Twins get more likes)
Number of likes: 10.2 million
3. Selena Gomez hand in hand with her best friend Francia Raisa during her kidney transplant.
I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith
Number of likes: 10.3 million
2. Cristiano Ronaldo sharing the precious moment of the newest addition to his family.
Number of likes: 11 million
1. And yes the photo that was actually everywhere (and by everywhere I mean everywhere) Queen Bee announcing her pregnancy with her twins!
Number of likes: 11.1 million
And you got excited about your few hundred likes. Cute!