Sleep is patient, sleep is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
Yeah, okay, I tweaked it a bit. But in all honesty, isn’t this better than the original?
Now, I don’t know about you folks but for me, sleep is the best thing that has ever happened to humans. After a long day at work, taking a shitload of stress on my head, it is sleep that takes me to my happy place, away from the harsh realities of life.
My relationship with sleep is the best relationship for my life. Why? you ask, well here are ten good reasons for it. Have a looky.
1. Because sleep is the only relationship that doesn’t expect.
2. Because it doesn’t judge me for what I wear when I’m with it.
3. Because be it a boring party or a long and lonely journey, it always comes for my help.
4. Because it takes me places I want to be, from the Swiss alps to Megan’s arms. Sometimes, both together 😉
5. Because it makes everything else look just unimportant.
6. Because it completely cuts me off from the world’s bullshit for a few hours.
7. Because it gives me a peace of mind and doesn’t ask for anything in return.
8. Because it burns calories for me while I do absolutely nothing.
9. Because it is the best cure for a bad hangover.
10. Because it is the one advice from my parents that I can actually follow.
Happy sleeping. 🙂