The word ‘selectively social’ should totally be a thing now. There’s just so much happening around, that all you want to do is spend some time with yourself and give a little thought to your thoughts.
So, to the ones who love themselves too much to hang out with the rest of the world, you’d agree with these points below.
1. You are perfectly happy doing projects alone
2. You resent places with too much of a crowd
3. So, instead of going for parties, you end up binge watching series and movies all by yourself
4. You tend to forget your phone when you’re busy doing other stuff
And get yelled at by your family/friends for not answering their calls and texts.
5. You love doing shopping alone
You don’t need anyone else for company.
6. You are comfortable with going out and eating alone
Nothing better than some alone time with food. And you don’t have to share 😀
7. You always have a good number of pastimes when you’re out waiting for someone
You’ve got all the tricks up your sleeve.
8. Sometimes you prefer going to concerts and movies alone
It’s fun, and better than going with people who won’t appreciate it as much as you.
9. Because you like your own company, books have become your best friends
10. You always find time to experiment with food, make-up, painting, or any other hobby you like
11. You’re known to be a solo traveller
There’s an inexplicable charm in traveling solo.
12. After a long day at work, you rush home or go away from crowds to have some quality time alone
13. Finally, that’s the way you unwind & rejuvenate your body and soul
And the ones who understand you well, get it.
Sometimes, you just need to be alone. Not to be lonely, but to enjoy your free time being yourself.