F.R.I.E.N.D.S for many, is a way of life. We can laugh through it like crazy and completely forget about the boiling milk spewing out of the utensil. And not even feel bad about the mess. Unless of course, you have a Monica Geller living in you.
But, wait a minute. Don’t you have that date tonight? Or would you still prefer laughing at Joey’s adorable silliness than wooing your partner with flowers and heavy lines? These ten reasons can help you decide. Man, that rhymed!
1. Watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S is free of cost and guarantees happiness for life
Does your girl come with that kind of guarantee?
2. You can laugh with your crazy snort with no one to judge
Is that not better than a pretentious boyfriend for whom you have to ditch your PJs and behave like a lady? What is this, Pride and Prejudice?
3. They “stay” with you, no matter what
Your girlfriend may cringe and leave the house if you have a bad stomach or a stinking bathroom. But F.R.I.E.N.D.S, stays no matter what and makes your sickness bearable by ten folds.
4. Because they can’t dance, just like you
They are the partners in your misery and don’t make you feel intimidated or low on self esteem. Your girlfriend on the other hand might feel embarrassed because of your two left feet. So shake it up at home tonight with F.R.I.E.N.D.S!
5. He judges you when your phone rings with “smelly cat” as its ringtone in a fine dining restaurant
But if you eat in, you can enjoy it whilst Phoebe sings it for you. Yes, she is very considerate like that.
6. It is as hard to find a guy so caring in practical life as it is to look for gold in dumps!
And she too gets off the plane. Would they do it for you?
7. Because you may never have that perfect proposal, like ever
But here at least you can watch it over and over again, and connect with amplified emotions.
8. They never fail to tickle your funny bone
And your girlfriend forces you to watch Titanic every Saturday night for light entertainment!
9. They understand you far too well
And he thought you would like flowers.
10. Because passing time with them is a piece of (too yummy to resist) cake
And that can never be debated. A blind date on the other hand can in fact turn out to be 2 hours seeming like an eternity.
Need more reasons to decide what lane to pick?
From a Friends super fan. No, you are not. I am it! No, I am. I am!