The girl who dreamt of her wedding day throughout her debut movie Aisha has finally stepped out from reel life and into her real life fairytale. Actress, Amrita Puri married her longtime boyfriend, Imrun Sethi, who is a Mumbai based restauranter.
The destination wedding was a grand affair in Bangkok. From the looks of it, the couple tied the knot in both a Sikh and Hindu wedding ceremony. The pictures look nothing short of a fairytale and we have them all for you.
1. Amrita posted this picture on her Instagram one month before her big day. All smiles!
2. The beautiful couple celebrating before their big day!
3. “Say cheesee!”
4. Doesn’t she look like a sight to behold during her Mehendi function?
5. The bride to be and her ladies!
6. Inspired by Cinderella’s gown?
7. They even had tiny ‘Fun Facts’ coaters with facts about the couple!
8. We love the attention to details!
9. Eat. Drink. Love. It sure seems like one hell of a party!
10. Classy and gorgeous!
11. Celebs like Eisha Chopra, Sandhya Mridul, and Satyadeep Sharma were celebrating her big day with her.
12. Amrita and her girl gang!
13. “Too late to run”. How much fun does this wedding look?!
14. Absolutely radiant!
15. Jai Mala!
16. The groom on his mates’ shoulders!
17. Everyone looks so fabulous!
18. What a fun bride Amrita makes! WOOHOO!
19. She looks like a dream as she walks down for the Sikh wedding ceremony!
#AmritaPuri makes for a stunning bride 💓 Also, loving the phoolon ki chaadar. . . . #AmritaPuri #Amrun #IndianBride #IndianBridalInspiration #IndianBridalStyle #IndianBridalFashion #PunjabiBride #PunjabiWeddings #Lehenga #BridalLehenga #Dulhan #Shaadi #IndianWedding #IndianWeddingInspiration #PhoolonKiChaadar #PhoolonKiChadar #IndianStyleBlogger #IndianFashionBlogger #EthnicFashion #EthnicStyle #IndianFashion #IndianStyle #IndianWear #StyleGram #StyleGoals #FashionGoals #Wedding
20. Drop Dead Gorgeous!
21. Here are the intricacies of her Lehenga.
22. Picture Perfect!
23. I think the turban suits the groom!
24. We love the pastel theme!
We wonder if the bride considered wearing her “phatak sa” neither red nor maroon lehenga before picking out her white one. LOL!
We are very happy for the newlyweds. And we wish the stunning duo a life full of love and laughter!