There is no day called a ‘dull day’ in the life of a celebrity. Yeah, there are days that give the image consultants of these celebs a panic attack but even then, they’re the talk of the town. For good, for bad, who exactly is the judge of that?
Recently, the world celebrated the memory of St. Valentine and our favourite celebs did not hold back. The social media especially was flooding; from lovey-dovey posts to flashbacks with family, it was a sight to behold. Don’t take my word for it, have a dekko yourself.
Here’s how our favourite celebrities showed their love.
1. Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma
2. Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh
— Riteish Deshmukh (@Riteishd) February 14, 2017
— Genelia Deshmukh (@geneliad) February 14, 2017
3. The monkey couple, Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover.
4. Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra
5. The newly-weds Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech
6. Akshay Kumar and his darling daughter Nitara
7. Jacqueline Fernandes with her daddy dearest
8. Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber
9. Farah Khan and her entire family!
10. Soha Ali Khan and Kunal Khemmu
11. Arpita Khan Sharma and her boys!
Last V'Day we celebrated love expecting our lil one to arrive,this V'Day we celebrate love with our Lil Prince. How times flown by,we've come along way from where we began our journey. It's been exciting, upsetting but truly beautiful. A rollercoaster of true kinds. But I wouldn't want to be on this rollercoaster without you @aaysharma .And the best thing we've created is Our most precious, He completes us . Love you both to the moon & back. ❤️
12. Arunoday Singh
Let’s cross the seven seas, shall we?!
13. Barack and Michelle Obama
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 14, 2017
— Michelle Obama (@MichelleObama) February 14, 2017
14. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth
15. Kanye and Kim Kardashian West.
16. Mark Zuckerberg
After all that love, it feels like I could survive alone until its time for Valentine 18! Don’t feel bad for me, there’s food! But enough about me, how adorable are these!